We want you to pass your driving test first time. To give you the best chance of doing just that and to give ther best value for money;
- We recommend one and a half or two hour lessons - this will give you the best value for money and reduce your learning period.
- All your lessons will have a clear objective - no driving around aimlessly
- We will encourage you to ask questions - if you are not clear about something it's the easiest way of learning
- You will haver the option of booking a regular weekly lesson - that will give you continuity and increase your chance of a 1st time pass.
- When you are coming to test standard you will drive in Rochdale and Bolton - it will give you confidence to see just how well you can drive in a strange town.
- Mock tests - you need to do at least two or three to find out exactly what a driving test feels like before you take the actual test. It's not as scary as you think!!